Thanks for your interest in advertorial posts!
Here are some advertorial guidelines to keep in mind when submitting an advertorial post for publication on Important Media:
- Style & Quality: The article must be original and well-written. Please edit for clarity, cohesiveness, and grammar, and note that final editorial discretion is ours. Posts can be anywhere from 400-1200 words. Google tends to favor longer posts, which helps ensure that your post provides long-term value.
- As a general guideline, posts that look too advertorial will not attract readers. We suggest that you focus on your industry and speak as a voice of authority in that field – show that your company/brand offers thought leadership in your respective field. If you offer something of value to readers, they’re more likely to like you, and to share your article.
- Images & Videos: You are encouraged to include images and logos to make your post look great. We can also feature embedded videos. Please include at least one image for your article (min 600 pixels wide).
- References! Use high-quality references to back up your statements and statistics. You can use our sites, other reputable news outlets, industry journals, or peer-reviewed studies.
- Disclosures: All sponsored posts will be labeled as such, and all sponsored articles will include a simple sponsorship disclosure at the end of the article as per US Federal Trade Commission Guidelines.
- Article will be published under a Sponsored Content author byline, but we encourage you to send an author name, a short bio, and photo to give credit to an author, or it can be credited to your company.
- Links in the sponsored article will be live and connected to your site indefinitely, but will not pass pagerank. We do not sell do follow links.
Here are some examples of sponsored posts from across our network:
- CleanTechnica: SmartCharge New York
- CleanTechnica: Cobalt Mines in Canada
- CleanTechnica: Green Energy Choices for Consumers
- Green Living Ideas: Efficiency First, Solar Next
- EV Obsession: EV Charging Station Safety
If you’d prefer, we can get your sponsorship onto an existing article (a retroactive sponsorship). If you’re simply looking for affiliation with a particular subject, take a moment to search within our network using the search box at the top of all sites. If you find an article you’d like to sponsor, just let us know which one.
CleanTechnica: (the world’s largest cleantech website) ($1500)
EV Obsession: (the electric vehicle revolution is here and it’s huge) ($200)
Green Living Ideas: (sustainable home solutions, energy efficiency, and green lifestyle) ($200)