Thanks for your interest in advertorial posts!
Here are some advertorial guidelines to keep in mind when submitting an advertorial post for publication on Important Media:
- Style & Quality: The article must be original and well-written. Please edit for clarity, cohesiveness, and grammar, and note that final editorial discretion is ours. Posts can be anywhere from 400-1200 words. Google tends to favor longer posts, which helps ensure that your post provides long-term value.
- As a general guideline, posts that look too advertorial will not attract readers. We suggest that you focus on your industry and speak as a voice of authority in that field. If you offer something of value to readers, they’re more likely to like you, and to share your article.
- Images & Videos: You are encouraged to include images and logos to make your post look great. We can also feature embedded videos.
- References! Use high-quality references to back up your statements and statistics. You can use our network as a source or use other reputable news outlets, industry journals, or peer-reviewed studies.
- Disclosures: All sponsored posts will be labeled as such, and all sponsored articles will include a simple sponsorship disclosure at the end of the article as per US Federal Trade Commision Guidelines.
- Article will be published under a Sponsored Content author byline, but we encourage you to send an author name, a short bio, and photo to give credit to an author, or it can be credited to your company.
- Please note, links in the sponsored article will be live and connected to your site indefinitely, but will not pass pagerank. We do not sell do follow links.
Here are some recent examples of sponsored posts from across our network:
- Support Carbon Pricing, Enter to Win a Tesla
- 10 Reasons to Choose Handmade Jewelry
- Get your Office to Commit to a More Sustainable Workplace
- Cut your Carbon Footprint with Watt Does it Use
If you’d prefer, we can get your sponsorship onto an existing article. If you’re simply looking for affiliation with a particular subject, take a moment to search within our network using the Important Media custom search. If you find an article you’d like to sponsor, just let us know which one.
Any questions, please email us!