The Important Media network is a great place to work. The mission of our company is to educate millions about sustainability and help shift the global discussion. If you’re interested in being a part of our team (even if you don’t fit one of the jobs listed below), you are always welcome to send us a resume to our administrative email account, and when we have jobs come open, we’ll be looking at those applications first.
Current Job Openings
Business Development Specialist
Business Development Specialist, Online Media
Sustainable Enterprises Media (SEM), Inc., one of the world’s largest sustainability focused media companies, seeks a Business Development Specialist to help grow its revenue and operations. SEM, under the umbrella brand Important Media (ImportantMedia.org) produces some of the world’s leading brands of clean tech and healthy home sites, including CleanTechnica
, Green Living Ideas
, Eat Drink Better
, and more, as well as events like the Clean Tech Revolution Tour
and the Sustainability Unconference
Successful candidate will have experience in monetization of web publishing through ad sales and management. You will work alongside an accounts manager and report directly to the CEO.
- Basic technical proficiency with WordPress, Google docs, and MS Office Suite
- At least 1 year experience in outside advertising sales, and a proven track record of success in generating new business
- Experience with CRM and other sales tools
Additional desirable skills:
- Advertising Operations management, including DFP, AOL1, AdX and optimization of remnant display ads
- Experience in event management and production
Location can be virtual, but SF Bay Area preferred and office space will be provided in San Francisco for local candidates. Base plus commission DOE.
Interested candidates submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
with subject line “Business Development Specialist”